Aims & Scope
SAG welcomes submissions that:
- Expound upon any Swedish immigrant who settled in North America
- Present the genealogical research of an ancestor or family in Sweden
- Cover any time period of American or Swedish history
- Have not been published elsewhere or have been submitted to another journal
The journal has emphasis on the following types of content listed in priority:
- Feature Articles. These are excellent essays. The subject of these articles include:
- Case Studies (well documented with citations to key sources)
- Articles of Swedish or Swedish-American History
- Articles on Records, Major Resources, or Compiled Genealogies
- Personal History or Biography. These articles are about your research journey, the biography of a Swedish American, or a Swedish Ancestor.
- Book or Article Reviews.
- Review of a book or article written English or Swedish
- The main topic must have relevance to people doing Swedish genealogy
- Tools and Technology.
- Key databases
- Handwriting examples
For more information, see Submission Guidelines.